Runa: Energy, Sustainability & Innovation from the Amazon
A forefront conservation enterprise, Runa is partnered with native agronomists in the Ecuadorian Amazon to achieve market-driven restoration. The venture will be the first to market read-to-drink Wuayusa tea, a traditional beverage similar to Yerba Mate, that enhances mental clarity and personal energy.
Tyler Gage, Runa CEO, will be holding a WebEx conference to discuss the sustainable model that has won Runa awards from Brown University and the State of Rhode Island.
Date: August 11, 2009
Time: 1:15 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Francisco)
Please follow these easy steps to join the WebEx meeting:
1) Please note the meeting password: amazanga
2) Click on the link below to join the meeting. ( If prompted for security warning, please select Yes)
3) Call the teleconference number below if host has selected the teleconference.
When prompted for meeting number enter: 613 050 667
Teleconference: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
If you need help joining this meeting, or would like to set up your computer prior to the meeting, click the following link
We look forward to your participation…
Runa LLC / Fundacion Runa
www.runa.org (site under construction)
- "Be The Change!" – 7 Steps To Manifestation
- Who Says It Ain’t Easy Being Green ?! (Sustainable Business Planning Workshop)
- Changing Normal: Wisdom-based Societies in the Making
- A Practical Theory On Leadership & Collaboration – ‘The Shirtless Dancing Guy’
- Vic on Keepin' it Green – the Color of "Sustainable Innovation"