The primary principle of innovation is this. It is being able to consider and change our ‘notions’; our so-called facts of our experiences; our factual claims; into something new that goes beyond our own individual reality. The statement of this work is at the foundation of collaboration and discovery. He speaks of science and the evolution of values. Excellent.
Watch this video …
- Innovation starts with the artist and is followed by the scientist
- The Future of Innovation and Technology has Already been Figured Out by Nature One Million Years Ago
- The Game Is Up … Preserving Our Soul
- 911 Revisited: Insights That Reveal Our Limits For Discovery
- Here’s Where the Idea of ‘Collaboration’ is Going