Artist Frank Chester has discovered how the heart works. It doesn’t pump blood, it ‘swirls’ blood. And is based in how the body designs itself – done using geometry (known as ‘sacred geometry’) that is mostly hidden to the common eye … including doctors. The interesting thing is that Frank is not a scientist by definition, rather he is an ARTIST. I have always believed that artists are the initiators of new innovation as they design through inspiration and passion. Once the art is realized, then the scientist grounds it in physics. Read the book Art and Physics by Lenard Schlain and you will see what I mean. Then watch Frank’s video series below and you tell me: What does Frank’s work do for your understanding of how life works? For me, he has uncovered an amazing discovery that will fuel the future of innovation in medicine and beyond.
Could below be why an egg is shaped like an egg?
- The Notion of Right and Wrong … is Wrong
- The Future of Innovation and Technology has Already been Figured Out by Nature One Million Years Ago
- 911 Revisited: Insights That Reveal Our Limits For Discovery
- Sustainable Innovation Is Impossible Under Today’s Monetary System
- The Game Is Up … Preserving Our Soul