Start Your Own Green Small Business!
Create a sustainable business plan through my private coaching and online collaboration workshops.
THIS WORKSHOP SERIES IS FOR:
Micro Businesses, Social Entrepreneurs, Green Business Startups, Clean Tech Ventures, Sustainable Designers, Business Incubators, and Corporate Green Programs and Innovation Teams.
A Sustainable Business Planning Workshop Series
Turn Your Green Ideas Into A Real Sustainable Company!
- Got a great idea but missing certain business know-how pieces to make it happen?
- Would you like to tap into a network of skilled, green, socially-minded entrepreneurs?
- Want to turn the bad economy into an opportunity to start your own successful green business?
Join Teacher and Facilitator Vic Desotelle for his online collaborative business planning series.
Would you like to claim yourself as a small business entrepreneur? Have you dreamed of owning your own sustainable business? Learn how to make a viable business plan that moves your green idea from conception to execution. Create a sustainable future for yourself, for your customers, community, and planet, through this sustainable innovation and business planning learning series.
Build your own business plan and begin executing.
- Get clarity, guidance, and support on your idea to bring your innovation to life.
- Become part of a unique community of practice with other green entrepreneurs who are implementing sustainable practices.
- Generate a clear path for making your dream a reality.
- Network with entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Tap into sustainable business learning communities using powerful online collaboration tools.
- Increase your understanding collaborative design to drive your company.
- Learn to create your own success by strengthening others potential for success.
- Develop a GREEN business plan that will move your idea into the market place … and make money.
Businesses are not built during a weekend workshop. That’s why this complete workshop series will be held over a six month period, two times per month. One-on-one coaching sessions are also available.
PART I – INTRODUCTION & COMPUTER READINESS
- Section 1: An overview of the year, Get to know each other, Get comfortable with the online environment, To get started, join our online entrepreneurs community.
- Section 2: Computer tricks and web skills, overview and access to online tools.
- Section 3: Develop expense spreadsheet, word document, and Power Point presentation.
PART II – BUSINESS BASICS
- Section 4: Starting Your New Green Business
- Section 5: Writing Your Green Business Plan
- Section 6: Marketing Your New Green Business
- Section 7: Bookkeeping Basics
PART III – DESIGN YOUR COMPANY
- Section 8: Sustainable Company Overview
- Section 9: Green Products, Services, Intellectual Property
- Section 10: Define Industry, Market Research
- Section 11: Green Marketing Strategy, Risks
- Section 12: Management, Regulations, Green Operations
- Section 13: Financial Projections
- Section 14: Executive Summary, Confidentiality
- Section 15: Sustainable Business Presentations
Review my Sustainable Business Planning Guide (under construction).
How long do you want to sit on your dreams?
Join us and find new motivation to make your green business happen. While you’re at it, sign up for our online business community at Entrepreneurs for a Better World.
Contact Vic by email for more information.