These talks (below) by Peter Joseph establish a baseline for understanding why sustainability can ‘not’ happen (listen up all you greenies!) under our existing monetary system.
Time to educate anew in order to clear ourselves of the old. Note this clearing will not from those ”with” but rather from those of us with”OUT”. What are you going to do TODAY to start taking action? Get RE-educated now, not tomorrow.
As with so many of us, I am quickly becoming a part of the wrong 50% who are in or on the edge of poverty in the U.S. I have a plan to eliminate my situation (and 1,000’s of others like me), which is pointed toward a horrific way of life living on the streets. If I can find a way to keep a roof over my boy’s head long enough to move my project forward, maybe it’s the ticket to making a difference. So, watch for my crowd funding proposal to eliminate homelessness.
Your money or your life:
- This youtube talk is one of the better I’ve heard on why homelessness is growing and ecological decay is increasing.
- I’m learning that money and way of life are actually two very very different things, which our society thinks is dependent upon each other.
- This article helps clarify how money and social classes work.
This 2 part talk is a must … Watch it all the way through.
- Why the Social Innovation Movement is Bound to Fail: It’s The Money Stupid!
- Peter Senge on Education, Learning, and Humanity’s Future
- Fukushima Radiation and the End of Life as We Know It
- A Practical Theory On Leadership & Collaboration – ‘The Shirtless Dancing Guy’
- Sustainable Innovation Is Impossible Under Today’s Monetary System