Yes, the game is up. And most of us know it, but can not speak to it. So how do we know what to do? What will others do to us if we tell them that we are lost? I will let poet master David Whyte express this point. Listen deeply into the poem and allow personal time for the silence he speaks of to breathe into you. Sit with the mythic images that appear and the voices that speak from stories like this. For it is there we will find our next answers to social innovation issues, as they will not be found where we ‘think’.
- Innovation starts with the artist and is followed by the scientist
- The Notion of Right and Wrong … is Wrong
- The Future of Innovation and Technology has Already been Figured Out by Nature One Million Years Ago
- Why the Social Innovation Movement is Bound to Fail: It’s The Money Stupid!
- 911 Revisited: Insights That Reveal Our Limits For Discovery